Polar Park with transfer from Tromsø by The Arctic Route
Visit Polar Park! The Arctic Route brings you from Tromsø to Polar Park and back again in one day. Entrance to the Polar Park is included.
Polar Park is the world's northernmost animal park, and home to Norway's large predators such as bears, wolves, and lynx as well as deer, moose, reindeer and muskox. Opened in 1994, the park is based on exhibiting animals in their natural surroundings.
Animal welfare is the Parks' greatest concern, and with this in mind the animals live in large enclosures with the liberty to hide in their natural surroundings. Most of them are however very social and curious, so the chance of observing them during your visit is high. If you are prepared to spend some time in the park it is more likely that you will get to see them all.
The landscape around the park is breathtaking, and provides the perfect backdrop for your arctic wildlife experience. You are welcome to walk around at your own pace or join one of the guided tours to learn more about our animals. There is also a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy a meal created from local produce, or you can have a picnic in the park and enjoy the fresh air if the weather permits.
Predator guiding is included in your entrance fee and takes place on weekends in the winter season and every day in the summer season.
For more information about activities please visit Polarpark.no.
- 08:45 (am) - Meeting time at the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel in Tromsø
- 09:00 (am) - 12:00 (pm): Departure to Polar Park from the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel in Tromsø.
- 12:00 (pm) - 15:00 (3pm): Visit Polar Park
- 15:00 (3pm) - 18:15 (6.15pm): Driving back from Polar Park to Tromsø
- Transfer go and return Tromsø - Polar Park by the Arctic Route
- Entrance to Polar Park
- Free WiFi onboard the bus
- The bus has toilet