Aurora Safari Private Tour
N.B: Please chekc your chosen pick-up place and time.
Take advantage of our deep knowledge and long experience and book a private Northern Lights Safari where the guide is completely at your disposal. This is the optimal adventure for anyone wishing to get the most out of the Northern Light experience, whether you are a professional photographer, on your honeymoon, a group of friends or a family. We use the VIP car or minibus as our base for shelter and to get warm overalls, tripods, hot drinks and a sweet snack. This is a fascinating way of searching for the Northern Lights and enjoying the beautiful landscape, even in the dark of the Polar Night. You can either bring your own camera or the guide will take the photos to give you memories to treasure for the rest of your life. Searching for the Aurora is all about being patient. While waiting for the sky to clear and the lights to appear, we gather around a cosy bonfire that will keep you warm. Settle in with your beloved ones, share stories, gaze at the fire, while grilling a sausage and later enjoying a baked waffle on the outdoor fire: A truly unique Arctic experience.
Season; 1 September - 10 April
What to bring: Warm clothes and shoes, hat, mittens and scarf
- Knowledgable and dedicated guide
- Transport by modern and comfortable vehicle
- Hot coffee, tea and chocolate
- Support local landowners and suppliers
- Delicious waffles and light meal of grilled sausages (vegetarian option available)
- "Leave no-trace" bonfire
- Advice and help on camera settings and how to take Aurora photos'
- Thermal winter suits and reflector vests for use during the safari
- Private Northern Lights Camps with shelter and toilet when possible
- Photos from the tour, including an Aurora or winter portrait will be sent by e-mail
Duration: 5-7 hours
Number of guests: 1-45
When can I book it?
Show 96 more occasions